Terms and Conditions
- The Website / App is an online platform which enables users to book the services of persons providing all type of home appliance Repair & Services including cleaning, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and pest control service…, etc
- The user information provided by you should be very accurate and genuine.
- The mobile phone number provided by you has been validly acquired under applicable law, and you may be contacted on the number by way of calls or SMS messages by us or our Service partner.
- As mentioned in our website that inspection charges will be charged if our Service partner comes to your address. After the arrival of the Service partner to your address, if you cancel the service at that time inspection charges will be charged.
- Inspection charges will be only for the detection of a problem to your service. A service charge will be based on the work performed and the service given by a provider after completing the work.
- If you perform any transactions with Service partner personnel without informing the company, the company is not responsible for any damage.
- Share your user Information with a Service partner who may use the same to contact you, including on your mobile phone.
- If you call the Service partner's personal number, the company is not responsible. You have to contact only by click to the call button which beside your booked service. This conversation between you and the Service partner will be recorded for quality purposes.
- The Website and App is a platform that enables users to interact with Service partners and any transactions between you and any Service partner are strictly bi-partite. We cannot be a party to, or control in any manner, any transaction between you and any Service partner. We are not here to mediate or resolve any disputes or disagreements between you and any Service partner.
- All the third party advertisements, hyperlinks, or the other redirection tools on the Website / App which take you to content operated by the third parties are not controlled by Us and do not form part of the Website / App. We are not liable for any of the loss or harm that occurs to you as a result of such sites.
- You agree to be very fair and accurate and not disparaging while you are leaving the comments, feedback and testimonials and reviews on or about the Website / App or the Services, You acknowledge that you transfer all rights in such Feedback to Us and that we will be free to use the same as we may find appropriate.
- The information on Website / App or given through services is completely true and accurate or non-misleading;
- Any problems or defects in the Website / App or Services will be corrected frequently and updated.
- Service partners may try to ask the personal information regarding your mobile numbers and other contact details and they may harass you and criticize you by doing frequent calls. For all this type of cause, our company is not responsible.
- Be along with the Service partner from arrival time to departure time and make the Service partner do work. "AtoZ service" is not responsible for any of your belongings that have been missed after the departure of the Service partner.
- "AtoZ service" will cancel the order without any information to the customer, when the customer will not respond to AtoZ service or Service partner phone call. When the Service partner is not available we will keep your order in the hold and we will complete your order as soon as the availability of the Service partner.
- Sunday is a holiday. If you book any service on Sunday, then we will try to send it on that day. If not the next day.
- On every government, holiday service will not be provided.
- If any requirement of spare parts for your appliance it is well and good to bring them yourself. In the case of our Service partner bringing them an additional charge may be applied depending on its availability & distance covered to reach the retailer shop.
- AtoZ service platform is only a mediator for Service partners and customers. No bill will be issued for spare parts in the name of the company.
- Offers & Discounts are not applied to service/inspection charges.
- We have partnered with the best Service partner near your location, not with salary-based employees. immediately after booking our service, your work will be assigned to the Service partner near you. AtoZ Service is not responsible for any transactions which are done with the Service partner. but, to solve the problem AtoZ service will help you.
- If the Service partner doesn't do the work properly or if you inform us that he did any fraud we will remove him from our platform. so, if any mistake is done by the Service partner please inform us.
- AtoZ service company provides you with a good Service partner who is nearby you. If the Service partner makes any Mistake or won't work properly, the problem does not belong to the AtoZ service company. The problem belongs to the Service partner. if you want to complain about the Service partner, our company will be giving complete details about the Service partner.
- If you want service today you must book before 5 PM. if you book after 5 PM it may be not possible. As soon as possible we will send it today or tomorrow.
- Sorry. Our Service partner is not available in some places due to COVID-19. If the Service partner is available in your location, as soon as possible Service partner will call you to provide service. Just we are trying to give service. But no guarantee that we will provide service. Please cooperate.
- Intellectual property in Website / App, and in material, content information made available on the Website / App including graphics, images, photographs, logos, trademarks, the appearance, organization, and layout of Website / App and underlying software code belong to us or our licensors.
The "AtoZ service", Mobile Application (App). This Website / App is owned and operated by AtoZ service, 6-8-257/1, Chowrastha, Hanamkonda, Warangal, Telangana 506001.
Service means the https://www.atozservice.in/ website and the AtoZ Service mobile application operated by AtoZ Service
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data
AtoZ Service uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
AtoZ Service may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of AtoZ Service
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
You can learn more about these guides in the GDPR Guide.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective.