Summer skin care tips
- Summer glow:- Using a sunless tanner will give your skin a beautiful start to summer. Even though you’re not a fan of sunless tanners all over your body, you can happily use them on your face.
- Remove suntan:- Add tomato pulp, aloe gel to honey then mix all of them and it to your face & neck. Rise after 15 mins. Aloe Vera soothes the skin and avoids burns, acne.
- Coconut water:- Start your morning with a glass of fresh unsweetened coconut water and drink enough water. Add skin-hydrating foods in your meals such as olives, avocado, salmon, watermelon, etc..
- Moisturizer:- Apply moisturizers after bath to your skin, hair, lips, to avoid dryness & damage that causes from the summer heat.
- Dull skin:- Extract juice from any fruit and fill it in an ice cube tray and apply these fruit ice cubes all over your face by placing them in a piece of cloth. This will bring skin glow and takes of stress also.