Precautions for Using Microwave Oven
In our daily life microwave oven is doing a great job by serving food hot in hotels, bakeries, at home, it is a commonly used appliance.
So, we want to know about instructions problems which are facing with oven. To reduce the problems and for a long working time of microwave oven.
PRECAUTION FOR USING MICROWAVE OVEN.
1. CLEAN THE INSIDE OF MICROWAVE OVEN.
- Clean inside of your oven regularly.
- The food particles absorb some energy of microwave oven, while the microwave oven is working and may cause burns and other damage to a microwave oven.
- The clean inner surface of the oven with oven cleaner.
- Some people run microwave oven mistakenly without food or liquid, this will cause damage and will charge costly repair.
3. HEAT WATER IN CATTLE.
- Heating water in a microwave oven is a risk due to a condition known as “superheating”.Means it cause water into more than the boiling point. As soon as a cup or glass burst out and burn nearby anyone to a microwave oven.
- It’s better to heat water with gas stove or heater.
4. CLOSE DOOR CAREFULLY.
- Close the door carefully of a microwave oven.
- After confirming the microwave oven is closed then operate the microwave oven.
5. THE ELECTRONIC OR PARTS REPAIR OF A OVEN LEAVE TO PROFESSIONS.
- Compared to other home appliance the oven was small in size, but it can store thousands of volts of electricity in its high voltage capacitor.
- Even after the microwave oven has been unplugged.
- So that replacing electronic parts/repair in an oven can be dangerous and should be better to refer a professional.