Innovative ideas to keep your Refrigerator clean:
The refrigerator is the most important appliance used to store both raw and cooked foods as well as drinks & other items. So, it’s our duty to know how to keep it hygienic. First of all switch-off the power of a refrigerator. The easiest way to give it a thorough cleaning is to remove all the food, shelves and drawers. soak the shelves & drawers in water with dish soap. When you are wipe down the interior from top to bottom, soaking the cloth in water works best while cleaning the interior. Never use disinfect cleaners like bleach which can terminate your food.
Using lemon & baking soda:-
- First clean with a smooth cotton cloth.
- Squeeze a lemon into a bowl & add baking soda in equal ratio’s (1:1). Mix them thoroughly.
- With a smooth cotton cloth apply this mixture & clean entire the refrigerator.
- Now turn-off half cut lemon & just apply it to the outside part of the refrigerator, don’t apply baking soda and lemon on mix because the color will fade out soon.
- The final step is clean with hot water by dipping a cotton cloth or microfiber towel.
Using dishwash Gel:-
- Take a
table spoonof dish-wash gel into 200 ml of water, mix well and pour it into a spray bottle.
- Now by spraying the liquid to the interiors of
fridgeclean the surfaces by using a micro fibercloth.
SOME SIMPLE TIPS FOR YOU:-
- Be sure to regularly check through the products in the refrigerator and throw out anything that is out of date. Moldy foods can contaminate other items, so bin them!
- Clean up the spills as soon as possible, because spills can drip into other foods & can cause bad smell -Mostly if a bottle of
juice/milk leaks out.
- Keep a small plastic box filled with baking soda at the bottom of your refrigerator. Thus baking soda will absorb any strong odors.